We provide women’s health and continence physiotherapy for incontinence and pelvic floor dysfunction, such as:
- Urinary incontinence
- Loss of bladder control
- Urgency and frequency
- Bowel symptoms
- Incontinence of faeces / wind
- Obstructed defecation and constipation
- Prolapse of pelvic organs
- Pelvic pain
- Pain in the pelvic, abdominal or vulval region related to childbirth, surgery, endometriosis and sexual pain
- Preparation for and recovery after urogential surgery, and
- Education & Rehabilitation of the pelvic floor and abdominal muscles.
Plus, we offer treatment for physical conditions during the pre and post natal period such as:
- Pelvic Instability (sacro-iliac and pubic symphysis joints)
- Carpal tunnel and wrist pain
- Individualised pelvic floor exercise programs
- Specific exercise modification for weakened abdominals and general fitness programs
- Childbirth education
- Instruction in use of T.E.N.S. for labour, and
- Post natal recovery of perineal and pelvic floor dysfunction symptoms
Patients like physiotherapy at head to toe healthcare™ as treatment is one on one (no running between patients), treatment is hands-on when appropriate, and we take the time to listen to you to ensure we can achieve the results you deserve.
Our practitioners are registered for immediate private health insurance rebates through our HICAPS machine and are registered for WorkCover, Veteran’s Affairs and TAC patients. Please call for further information regarding these services or visit our Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs) page.
Did you know that this service is available under Medicare as part of the Chronic Disease Management program (formerly known as Enhanced Primary Care)? Please ask us or your doctor regarding this initiative as conditions do apply.
We offer discounted concession rates for full time students, health care card holders and pensioners (please note presentation of appropriate documentation is required at time of payment).
Click here to download a fact sheet on Physiotherapy.